Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skating and The Swell Season

This past weekend was our niece Rylie's 4th birthday, and she had a skate party - I am so proud. Roller skating at Merry Go Round skating rink was my most favorite thing to do from about 4th to 6th grade and that is where she had her party.  She takes after her aunt!  We all had a blast skating, even my parents. Here is the birthday girl skating like a champ:

Here is Wes and me, my sister, our cousin Kiley, and Rylie:

My parents being awesome grandparents and skating with the girls:


The couple skate:
We had so much fun.  Actually, the rest of the family had to practically drag Rylie and me off the floor to go home!

Last night Wes and I had the wonderful privilege of seeing "The Swell Season" at the Ryman auditorium here in Nashville.  This is the guy and girl from the movie "Once", which if you have not seen you should.  The music is incredible and they are amazingly talented.  They won the Oscar for best song this year for "Falling Slowly" and here is a (not great) picture of them singing that song:

It was a wonderful concert and I'm so glad we got to see another show at the Ryman before leaving Nashville.  

We are driving up to Buffalo this Sunday and flying back Tuesday, so if you're reading this, please say a prayer for safe travel!

2 comments:

now a redeemed heir of the ultimate bridegroom said...

That is impressive!

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie,love to remove her jeans and have some fun with her p---y, my granddaughter is 4 and I LOVE her little bald p--y, we have LOTS of fun in grandpas work shop