Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bowlin' Bowlin' Bowlin'

I didn't realize how long it had been since our last blog update!  Time is passing by so fast, I can't believe it's already mid-March.  We just wish it would get warm up here!  

This past week we had a fun night with our small group and we went bowling.  It was fun, even though no one really did that great.  Here are some pics of the night.
  

Wow, check out this form!!


I guess he's pretty proud of himself.


Goofy guys.


Here we are sad because we're doing so bad.


Oh well, it's still fun!


More goofy guys.


And wow, how about this form?!


The girls:



I needed documentation of this - check out frames 8 and 9 - two strikes in a row for me!!!  (I am "G" because they called me Giggles.)


And Wes's high score - 133!  Woo hoo!


We came home to find a funny little surprise.  This is what we saw when we opened the door:


We have always bragged on our little Boston saying "oh, you can leave anything out, he never bothers anything!"  Oh well I guess those days are over.  Granted, we did leave a tied up bag of trash out on the kitchen floor, so there is only so much temptation a little doggie can handle!

Here is the perpetrator:

How can you get mad at that???

2 comments:

leanna said...

awww boston looks so cute! hah

Anonymous said...

Cool, Fun, Awesome!!! your right, who could get mad at that sweet face, I often tell Scout, "your lucky your so stinking cute!" Love you guys, thank for the update :)
~C&J