Friday, January 15, 2010

First Baby Shower for Reese Cup

So my wonderful family in Gadsden, Alabama got together to throw me a baby shower when we were down there for Christmas! It was just the family, which was great. My mom, sister, grandmothers, aunt, nieces, and cousin were all there. I am so glad I was able to get together with family to celebrate this special time.

First I have to post the pictures of my precious nieces Rylie and Bailey in their matching outfits!


And I just love how amused Rylie looks at Bailey's distress.


Okay, this is hilarious. My mom, sister, and I had been talking about what to wear to the shower and joking about how it was a "formal" event (not really, though). So before it started my sister came downstairs in this:


I believe that is one of her old prom dresses. It was hysterical. (Please don't kill me, Ash! Love you!)

Here I am (and Reese) at the beautiful table.


My mama and me:


And mama, my sister (after she changed), and me:


The DELICIOUS punch with beautiful fresh cut flowers around it done by my mom. And you can also se the adorable pink bootie mints:


The super adorable and DELICIOUS cake with Reese's initials:


And the gifts begin! Bring on all the girlie stuff!


Just had to include this beautiful pic of my Rylie:


Rylie and Kiley are helping me with my gifts. This was the great "sleep sheep" from my aunt Susan.


Cute purple and pink blanket monogrammed with Reese's name, from my Granny:


And my sister made and painted this adorable "Reese" for her room!


Those are just a few of the awesome things we were blessed with at the shower. Another huge thank you to my mom and sister for getting it all together and for everyone who came and for all the wonderful gifts! What a blessing!! We thank the Lord for all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks again for a wonderful pic of me! haha you could have said i had to put the sweater on over the dress! I look like im 60 years old!
Love ya! Ash